Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Holidays Part II

Christmas Day Brunch was spent at Vanessa and Mike's new house in Menlo Park with the Maffia family. Mike & Vanessa cooked up a delicious meal and we snapped my favorite photo of Carolina with her big blue eyes.








Then, we went to my parents house for present opening and a fancy Christmas night meal. Carolina got a little pink piano from Skip and Susie (she has long fingers - perfect for a pianist!). Later that night, I played a few Christmas tunes.





Fast forward to New Years Eve with the same cast of characters. The evening kicked off at Vanessa and Mike's for cocktails and a "2009 year in review" activity that I put together for everyone. Then we headed over to the Rosewood hotel for dinner, and then drinks at the bar for the 2010 countdown.





1 comment:

  1. that little pink piano is just adorable. I can't wait to watch her jam out!

    ReplyDelete