Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Holidays Part I


We hosted our first Christmas Eve dinner at our new condo and had a small crowd over for beef wellington, which Kevin and Adelina cooked to perfection, along with pearl onions, potato apple salad and chocolate fondue for dessert.  Alessandra decorated the table, Mom brought over a delicious bottle of wine, Vencing mixed some mean martinis, and Dad took photos all night.  I got made fun of for doing absolutely nothing, although I did point out that I had written the grocery list for the potato apple salad (it consisted of 3 potatoes, 3 apples in case anyone was wondering).

We missed Kevin's family dearly, but had a wonderful time with my family, and are truly thankful for our precious Carolina, who is a beautiful blessing and a joy.








Carolina's wardrobe courtesy of Alessandra Perez-Rubio (dress), Susan Casper (pajamas) and Gloria Barredo (hat).

No comments:

Post a Comment