Monday, January 10, 2011

Looking forward to 2011

Happy New Year!  We have just returned from a 3 week trip to Manila, Philippines where we spent the holidays with family and friends. 

 
We spent most of our vacation time at home with the family, which has given me plenty of opportunities to reflect on the year gone by, and plan for the upcoming one. While 2009 was a year of change (new baby, new city, new jobs), 2010 was one of settling into parenthood, work and life in the California suburbs. We watched Carolina grow, welcomed Mariana into the world, saw Kevin thrive at Salesforce, and Vanessa and I launched RingSpotters.  We were truly blessed this year and we have so much to be thankful for.


One of my bigger regrets (aside from failing to complete the 90 day  P90X extreme fitness program that Kevin and I had been so excited about) is my unsuccessful attempt at properly documenting Carolina's first year and managing our digital life in general. Case and point, my last post on this blog was on October 15th.


Well, all we can do now is look forward to another year of exciting possibilities and I am looking forward to documenting it (more diligently) and sharing it with you this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment